Welcome to Tyler and Parker Thompson's Blog

Tyler and Parker Thompson arrived on June 23, 2008 at only 26 weeks and 4 days old, weighing 1 pound 6 ounces (Parker) and 1 pound 10 ounces (Tyler). Parker spent 129 days (home 10/30/08) in the NICU, while brother Tyler spent 143 (home 11/13/08). We are thrilled to have our family complete with both boys home!

This blog was created by John (the daddy) to inform family and friends (and now new acquaintances) of the twins progression. Below is the blog archive dating back to the week Heather (the mommy) was admitted to the hospital. We try to post weekly updates, but on occasion the week gets the best of us.




Thursday, June 11, 2009

Weekly Fun Pics

Tyler: "I think I misplaced something...hum..."

Note Tyler's pants (that he walked out of) on the floor behind him!


Parker: "Only my brother could lose his pants!"


Tyler: "Helllloooo! What's going on up here?"
Parker:"Excuse me, did I interrupt YOUR meal? Mom....!"
Tyler is pulling up on everything - he just won't stay down. He's all over the living room - and unfortunately loves the garbage can. Gotta start watching this one!


Parker doesn't seem thrilled about his first visit to Joannes, even though we were shopping for the Bubbie celebration. A good thing is that they're small enough to fit in the front seat of the basket, each in his own leg hole. Too stinkin' cute!
I'm not sure John has ever been in a Joanne's before - he couldn't believe the huge checkout line. Hey, those ladies are serious about their crafts and sewing...don't mess!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John: "Hello there, I couldn't help but notice you admiring these fine young men. Why yes, indeed, these are my sons, thank you for asking...and yes...I agree...they are quite handsome. We are very proud of them."

Anonymous said...

Over, Over and over again??

I'd be saying "Yes, these are my nephews and if you get any closer, I'll take you out!"
Teresa