Welcome to Tyler and Parker Thompson's Blog

Tyler and Parker Thompson arrived on June 23, 2008 at only 26 weeks and 4 days old, weighing 1 pound 6 ounces (Parker) and 1 pound 10 ounces (Tyler). Parker spent 129 days (home 10/30/08) in the NICU, while brother Tyler spent 143 (home 11/13/08). We are thrilled to have our family complete with both boys home!

This blog was created by John (the daddy) to inform family and friends (and now new acquaintances) of the twins progression. Below is the blog archive dating back to the week Heather (the mommy) was admitted to the hospital. We try to post weekly updates, but on occasion the week gets the best of us.




Thursday, February 19, 2009

Park Trying to Roll Over

So, Parker is getting closer and closer to rolling over on his own. He stretches his arm up, but his other arm always gets caught beneath him and he can't get enough momentum to roll over it. I'm sure he'll get frustrated enough to get over one of these days!


Actively trying to get up...
Getting mad...


"So, this is supposed to be FUN?"


"Sure, when you PUSH me over I can do it!"









2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it! Your Tyler captions gave me a good chuckle. Parker, you'll get it soon! Eve had the same problem. That darn arm! (BTW, their outfits are adorable!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather and John,
I am so happy when I look on here and see how good the boys look! Give the boys lovies from me...hope to see you guys after RSV season is over:) I heard that you actually got out of the house on a non-doctor appointment--that must have been nice to feel like you were not confined to your house.
Well the boys look great--hope you guys are getting a little sleep.
Allison