Welcome to Tyler and Parker Thompson's Blog

Tyler and Parker Thompson arrived on June 23, 2008 at only 26 weeks and 4 days old, weighing 1 pound 6 ounces (Parker) and 1 pound 10 ounces (Tyler). Parker spent 129 days (home 10/30/08) in the NICU, while brother Tyler spent 143 (home 11/13/08). We are thrilled to have our family complete with both boys home!

This blog was created by John (the daddy) to inform family and friends (and now new acquaintances) of the twins progression. Below is the blog archive dating back to the week Heather (the mommy) was admitted to the hospital. We try to post weekly updates, but on occasion the week gets the best of us.




Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday June 22 5:55 pm

I should have gone with my gut instinct on spellings. I googled Heather's condition to verify it's correct spelling and something else popped up, hence the horrible mispellings in the original blog (novel:) ) I blame it on my severe lack of sleep the last three nights, but really i just blew it. So here are the correct spellings:

Preeclampsia and Eclampsia I knew it!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

kat said...

Hey John, please give Heather my love and let her know I am thinking of her. My thoughts and prayers for your family. Also, please let me know when Heather can have visitors. Thanks, Kathryn

P & Bobbin said...

Outside world- Monarchs win 72-60 over chicago sky.

Thoughts and prayers are with you for 4th of July babies, will this prompt name changes to Uncle and Sam?

L&K,
P & Bobbin

Unknown said...

You know your sister-in-law loves you when she doesn't correct your spelling! :-)

We are praying for you and can't wait to meet the boys in person!

Bob & Kristin

Jillian said...

All the Oregon family are thinking about the four of you. We so appreciate the blog updates and will continually be looking for more info. Good job Heather with all this hard work, and good job John for being such a fantastic husband and father!

Teresa said...

Sounds as if everyone is doing exactly what they need to do to keep those boys cooking and their Momma safe. We are with you in spirit 24/7.
~Best

Outside world- I GOT A NEW CAR!

director bob said...

Hi Heather and John. I finally figured out how to make a comment. I've been following the boys progress since the beginning and have really enjoyed John's running dialogue. I've also tuned in Jan McGorry and Natalie from the choir and have keep Trudy up to date since she doesn't have a computer yet. Trudy and I have also passed on your journey with the boys to our churches and they are on our prayer lists. I have been checking almost everyday just after I check my e-mails.